- Divine Renewal Retreat Centre (DRRC) is situated at Margherita in the district of Tinsukia, Assam. Margherita is a small town.
- Divine Renewal Retreat Centre is just 4 km away from Margherita town, on the way Ledo, Jagun.
New Tinsukia is one of the major stations of Assam. It is well connected with all the major and important stations of North and South India. Take on New Tinsukia station and then take another train which goes to Margherita,Ledo. The travel time from New Tinsukia to Margherita is 1hr 15 mins. Get down at Margherita Railway Station, take a share autorickshaw which goes to Ledo, Jagun and get down at NIRL petrol pump/Divine Ashram. The travel distance from Margherita Railway Station to Ashram is only 2 km and it takes 10 mins to reach the Ashram.
There are three daily Trains running from Tinsukia to Margherita station:-
- Dibrugarh Ledo Passenger 55905 ( Runs daily. It reaches New Tinsukia Jn at 8:45 and Margherita at 9:56 am)
- Kamakhya ledo Intercity Express 15603 (Runs daily. It reaches New Tinsukia Jn at 8:31 am and Margherita at 9:30 am)
- Dibrugarh Ledo Passenger 55907 (Runs daily. It reaches New Tinsukia at 18:01 and reaches Margherita at 19:11)
There are buses and Tata Magics available from Tinsukia and Dibrugarh that ply to Margherita, Ledo, Jagun. The travel distance from new Tinsukia to Margherita is about 45km and 90 km from Dibrugarh to Margherita. It takes 1hr 30 mins from New Tinsukia and 2 hrs 15 mins from Dibrugarh to reach Margherita. Get down at Margherita bus stand and take a share autorickshaw which goes to Ledo, and get down at NIRL petrol pump/Divine Ashram.
Dibrugarh is the nearest airport to Margherita. Take on autorickshaw and reach the main highway NH 37, many buses and magics are available from there to Tinsukia, Margherita.